Monday, December 20, 2010

I Confess: Yours Truly Turns Party Girl

There's bound to be something exciting in the works when there's a 
bunch of handsome men wearing cowboy hats at 






They're not wearing cowboy hats, but they're rearing to go.






Palomino is excited for sure.







Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, here is The Rachel Mae Band.






The Boxster on bass.






He knows the perfect spot to hang out.






The Rachel Mae Band wraps up their opening set.






They opened for Rosie Flores, all the way here from Austin, TX.

 




The Boxster and Rosie.












No, that is not an eye patch. It's not a poker chip either.






It was a ticket to inebriation. Moderate inebriation.






Yours Truly doesn't need liquid courage when she has these.


These boots were made for dancin',
That's just what they'll do,
One of these days these boots are gonna 
dance all over you!








Yours Truly turns Party Girl.





Love,
Netty



Click HERE to see the rest of the pictures.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Party Girl, are you sure you didn't have a sip even a little? Because i was just wondering what dance you were doing. Looks like to me, a horsey dance - well of course it's country! LOL. so I don't see Fivestar here...oh yeah I forget - Party for the girls only??? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.