I was just in the Philippines, from July to August. Every time I'm there I lose weight. My hips jiggle a little less, and my tummy actually gains some semblance of a flat landscape. I attribute to the heat, which lessens my appetite, for which I eat fish, fish, and more fish. On this trip I laid over in Korea for the first time, with not enough time to shop, at which time most of the shops were closed for that matter. It was in the wee hours of the night. So I didn't buy any "souvenirs", of which I prefer the edible kinds.
This morning I was cleaning out a cupboard. And much to my pleasant surprise, I found this. A remnant of my last trip through Japan.
And this is how the jiggles start to re-build. It always starts with an excuse. Oh, it's only a hundred calories per packet! I reason. I'll save the second packet for tomorrow. Right!
But then I can't seem to stop with only one packet. Next thing I know I've consumed the entire box of KitKat.
And then I turn to Nutella to drown my depression for having consumed the last of the Green Tea KitKat. And then all that fish diet becomes a mere memory of hot and humid days spent on an island far, far away from fast food and ice cream.
I just can't get a break!
And now I'm going to eat another tablespoonful of Nutella to console myself.
.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.