Most boys don't like being photographed. I wonder where Sheazie Bear got this sentiment... He found himself a cozy tight spot, and sat down. Concentrated. He wouldn't be bothered. He was in his own little, stinky, world.
His momma tried to get him to cooperate. First she had him hold his sister. When that didn't work, she had him lay down next to her. "Put your hands under your chin," she pleaded.
But after that moment of concentration earlier, Sheazie Bear was hungry. He could smell his daddy's cooking wafting out of the kitchen.
"Sheazie Bear, if you put your chin on your hands, I'll give you...[starts with the letter C, ends with E, and is sweet]."
Really, Momma, you'll give me a whole piece of... [starts with the letter C, ends with E, and is sweet]?
And so Sheazie Bear grit his teeth, did his pose, and even looked at the camera for good measure.
See ya, Jaid. I got better things to do, and [starts with the letter C, ends with E, and is sweet] to eat!
Can I have some too?
.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.