Monday, May 14, 2012
Seventeen Things About jaida Bug
1. She eats anything.
2. She doesn't like grass.
3. She loves the water. (So long as it's warm.)
4. She won't wear a hat if she can help it.
5. She eats anything. Wait, did I already write that?
6. She's such a good sport to be outdoors, even in inclement weather.
7. I did say she eats anything, right?
8. She's almost big enough to fill in Jamesie Cat's t-shirt.
9. I'm serious about her eating anything!
10. She likes doing dishes, especially when there's food caked onto the spoons. (Refer to number 9.)
11. She loves riding in shopping carts, especially if Sheazie Bear is with her.
12. She rubs her eyes when she's sleepy.
13. She sleeps for hours. Sometimes. Most of the time she takes cat naps.
14. She'll be walking by herself any day now!
15. She likes colorful objects.
16. Jaida just turned one.
17. And you bet she's going to eat that cake!
Happy Birthday Jaida Bug!
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.