Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Family Christmas

It's been going on four years now that the family would get together at Tita V's house on Christmas Eve. This time, it was different. Special. It was a first Christmas for...
  1. Tita V as a cancer survivor. 
  2. Mayet and her family as visiting Californians. 
  3. Jamesie Cat as a school boy.
Ain dressed us all up in Traditional Filipino wear, and the food and annual elephant gift exchange went as before.




What a creative and fun opportunity for photos! 'Cept the kids...

Are you kidding [no pun intended], I want to open presents!




Waaaaah! Someone pushed me!




Are we done yet?




I get anything I want if I sit still and smile? Cheeeeeeeeeeese!




This year's elephant theme was Bed Bath & Beyond.




And of course, there's always toys.




What thrilled me the most was to see Jamesie Cat use my present "correctly". Remember when he was just learning to spell his name?




Merry Christmas indeed!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.