Lot's of birthdays this month. We just celebrated Cousin Ain's. I made dinner and desert, and fresh brewed iced tea to wash it all down.

Fixin's for Tres Leches Cake.

See how cute Cousin Ain is dressed? That's because she was going dancing, or bowling, or karaokeing, or something fun later that night.

She's 3[something] years old. Young. Practically still a teenager.

That's the Tres Leches Cake. I would have taken more pictures of it, but it was devoured before anyone could even burp in satisfaction.

Mattie, the teenager: "ugh, another picture? Hurry up, I wanna go back to doing whatever was I was doing before you old people pestered me for another picture."
Ah, don't you just love teenagers?

There's little Sheazie Bear, wearing the proper colors.
Go Huskies! (Unless Gonzaga is playing...)

Cousin Ain: "red is hot. HOT. Hot on the dance floor. Hot on the bowling lane. Hot on the microphone. Red. Now, I just have decide which one I want to do..."
What did I tell ya? Party Girl Ain is back in full swing!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.