Jamesie Cat turned 3 this week. His mom, Cousin Ain, threw a party for him at the last minute. This is what happens at a 3 year old's party...

I'd post all the pictures, but you'd kill me for a broken record effect. James kept blowing out the candles before we even started singing Happy Birthday. We finally gave up on lighting them after the 4th try.

Yum, I love cake. I could eat cake all day long.

Agh, but the stupid fork is too hard to use. Ugh, what a hassle!

Ah, no wonder Preacher & Sonya don't use utensils. This is so much easier!

What?! It's my birthday, and I'll eat if I want to!

Fine, I'll wipe my face. But I'm still not using a fork!
These are James's guests. The ones that count, anyway, because they're more his age.

Ooooh, you're flying through the air. Like in Avatar.
(You know, the 3D effect and all...)

This is Sheazie Bear.

This is Little Miss Alina.

She's her mommy's little social butterfly.

Come here Sheazie Bear, I love you.

Look Mommy, a little baby!

Aw, don't cry little boy.
Here, I'll make you feel better...

Mwaaaaah!
Ack! I wonder if this worries Alina's daddy...

You took a picture? Let me see. Can I get a copy?
I love little babies.

What, you still pestering me about wiping my face?
Fine, give me a napkin.
It's still my birthday, and I'll still eat the way I want to!
What? You want a kiss?
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.