Monday, February 28, 2011

Dear Jiji

Dear Jiji,

I'm writing to let you know that while you were away on vacation I've been riding with MJ's, Kyle's, and Lana's Mom to pick up the boys from school. Let me clarify that I was just a passenger.



















I know you keep your car spotless. You being a nurse, I'm not surprised with this obsession of yours. So whatever the rules are on the roads...



















... we followed. See?



























You should be getting back to Truk right about now, and I'll close with a word of caution. You should make sure to definitely, most absolutely heed the time on your dashboard clock, especially when you're on duty, and a patient is desperately waiting for your arrival.



















Because I got bored of waiting for MJ's Mom while she went into the bank, and played with the little buttons marked "H" and "M" despite Miko's Mom admonishing me. Those little red numbers are now within seconds of the World Atomic Clock.

Just sayin'...


Yours Truly,
Your Cousin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.