Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Chumz and Me




I spent the whole afternoon with my cousin Chumz. She lives in a town across the Puget Sound from me, only a one hour ferry ride away. We haven't seen each other since... since... [counting my fingers]... oh my goodness, has it been THAT long?!

Chumz and I have these in common.

1. A birthmonth.
2. We share MJ, Kyle, and Lana by blood. Chumz is their dad's baby sister.
3. The same nickname. (Those of you who know us well know what that name is.)
4. The Puget Sound.
5. An aversion to pork.
6. A school in Truk; I attended it, and she taught there. Not at the same time, of course!


Anyway, I ran errands all day, and Chumz was such a good sport about it. She got to meet the guys at the loading docks where I work, and she sat in a meeting with us at Bullseye Creative. Upon leaving Bullseye, James and Peter (the super cool and hip owners) said to her "I hope to see you again in less than three years!"

Three years. That is how long it has been since we last saw each other, Chumz and me.

1 comment:

  1. hey Tating was with you loading containers? Good to see you both together.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.