Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Not a Relative Mike
My friend, The Author, was just in Boston. She brought back some pastry's from Mike's. I don't know Mike. But after tasting his chocolate cannolis and lobster tail, I wouldn't mind being related to him.
Oh boy, this is going to be so delicious. I can't wait to take a bite!
Oh, just give me that knife! I want to get my fingers on that sinful treat.
Ah, I could die and go to heaven...
Or, am I in heaven already?
If you find yourself in Boston for any reason, make it a life's goal to pick up some sweets from Mike. He's not a relative, but I hear he runs his shop like a crazy pastry Nazi. If you even pause to think about what you want you'll get booted aside for the next customer.
Um, can I have-
Next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Really looks yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
ReplyDelete