Thursday, October 27, 2011

All Work and Little Play

It was a grueling day for Jaida. Uncle Scotty wasn't here to talk Huskies or music with her, so she was stuck with yours truly, Auntie Netty. Auntie Netty is all business, and Jaida learned very quickly what that means.

*Really Auntie Netty, THIS is what you had planned for me today?!*



We ran errands as far north as Everett.

 *Where's Uncle Scotty?! Waaah! I want my Uncle Scotty!*




The closest thing to fun that Auntie Netty did was to go running. Alleluia, that put Jaida to sleep

*Mush! Auntie Netty, mush!*




*She takes me to work with her! I'll make HER work for me!*

 


 *Oh come on, Auntie Netty. You aren't cramping THAT bad. It was only fourteen laps.*



*You promise you won't take me to work again until I can eat solid food?*



*Okay, let's go home. I got a present for you. But you might have to give me a bath...*


Auntie Netty. All work and little play.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.