Thursday, February 9, 2012
Sleeping Jaida
Jaida was rather animated when she came home with me today. So as dusk approached, we went for a walk to blow off some of that energy. Well, there is something to be said about fresh air putting a baby to sleep.
I didn't want to wake her, so I left her outside to sleep it off. There is something to be said about starting to teach a child independence by leaving her alone, outside.
NOT!
But we did stay outside long enough for me to want to come in from the cold.
And it wasn't long until Jaida Bug woke up. With a smile.
Uncle 5-Star says "Jaida is going to be a heart breaker when she grows up!" This has nothing to do with our walk, or naps, or anything about this post for that matter. I just thought I'd throw it out there.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.