I realize I've posted several entries about this sweet darling boy, Liam. I'd like to clarify that he is not my relative - except maybe through some minute ancestral bloodline that traces back to the Philippines. Whewh! Because he definitely doesn't make me scratch my head. On the other hand, perhaps I make him scratch HIS head... Sorry Li, I, like my relatives, can be crazy too.
Last night we went to dinner. Not just me and Liam; 5-Star and I went to dinner with Liam and his parents.
While waiting for our food, he drew.
Me: What's your favorite color?
Liam: Red.
Me: Me too! And my second favorite color is blue. What's yours?
Liam: (thinking for a moment) Green!
And so he picked the green Crayon to draw.
The stick figure on the left is yours truly, and the one on the right is Liam. Notice the glasses. We both wear glasses.
This is Liam "fainting" from the delicious aroma of his pizza.
Before he takes a bite of anything, it needs to pass the smell test.
This is Liam "fainting" again after taking the first bite of his faintingly delicious pizza.
(Is "faintingly" a word?)
Oh yes, it is delicious!
So very delicious. Or, he was just very hungry after hanging out with Alfonsina and her three boys at the park that afternoon.
All done, and ready to draw some more.
Then he started writing numbers. He couldn't quite get the number 5, so his mom helped him.
We thought he'd stop at 10.
But he wrote up to 30, and would have gone further if we hadn't gotten up to leave already.













No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.