Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Date With Abby

I went on a photo shoot date in Seattle with Cousin Abby.

There was a good crowd of costumed "marketers". But then again, they might not have been in costume. This is Seattle's Pike Place Market after all. A place where people express themselves in the most artsy manner.



Last phone call before picking up the camera.




Scoping out the place.




Shoot away!

















 I enjoy being with Abby because he has the most intriguing stories. 
The kind of stories that make your jaw drop in awe.





 Me: Tell me a secret...

Abby: I have a lot. What kind of secret 
do you have a hankering for?




Me: The kind of secret that will make you blush.

Abby: [Censored].

Suffice it to say that Abby blushed. 
He blushed a lot!





Me: Did you get in trouble for it?

Abby: Nope.






Me: Tell me another secret, Abby.

Abby: Are you sure you want to hear it?





Me: Uh oh, you look pensive...

Abby: [Thinking.]






Abby: [Still thinking...]

Ooh, this one must be really good.





 Abby: Honey, you can't handle another secret!

Me: Whah?



And just like that, we resumed shooting.








 Whenever Abby starts to look like this...




Rush him to a coffee shop, STAT!








It was a successful date. And I'm excited to see the pictures from Abby's camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.