Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Confess: Nikon

I went to the camera store to try out my D60's big and bigger brothers. 

These are the straight out of the camera (SOOTC) photos taken with the D90:

                          0.033 sec (1/30), f/4.2, 32mm, ISO 1600, +4/3 EV











                          0.033 sec (1/30), f/5.6, 85mm, ISO 1600, +4/3 EV










That's my humble D60.

                           0.033 sec (1/30), f/5.3, 66mm, ISO 900, 0 EV











This customer was looking at the D7000.

                           0.05 sec (1/20), f/5.3, 66mm, ISO 400, 0 EV










These are the straight out of the camera (SOOTC) photos taken with the D300s:

                          0.077 sec (1/13), f/4.2, 34mm, ISO 200, 0 EV










                       0.02 sec (1/50), f/3.5, 18mm, ISO 200, 0 EV













And this is me when the helpful salesman told me how much the D300s costs.

 0.077 sec (1/130), f/4.2, 34mm, ISO 200, 0 EV



I confess: my smile disappeared in 1/130 of a second.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.