Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanks For Dinner Abmel

It went from 38°F to 36°F inside a couple of hours tonight, the perfect temperature for phó. 







Bean sprouts, lime, and Thai basil complete the piping hot Vietnamese soup.

 







And what better company to eat phó with than family.







Mikey, Tita V, and Jamesie Cat were at the Department of Motor Vehicle Licensing because Mikey was going to take his driving test today. But we didn't get together for soup because of this. Because there was no congratulations to celebrate. Because Mikey didn't take the test. Because something happened when they arrived at the DMV...

How's that for using "because"!






Tita V was rushed to the hospital emergency room as soon as they arrived at the DMV.

Diagnosis: vasovagal episode. Apparently she was straining so hard that she pinched a nerve which slowed down her heart rate, thereby cutting off blood supply to the brain, causing her to faint. 







Speaking of straining, "Jamesie, do you have to go pooh-pooh?"







 *No, he just farted...*







In the mean time, Abmel is immediately on Facebook to announce the uneventful news. Thank goodness it was uneventful!





By the way Abmel, I told a fib, of which I must come clean before Manny Pacquiao knocks me out. So don't post on FB, or Tweet that Manny came to Bohol to visit my pops. I fibbed, and I actually can't believe you fell for it, what with my uncontrollable grin and twitching eye.

Oh, and thanks for dinner!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.