"Why sure!" I was so thrilled that this little man of a boy wanted to come all the way to my house to see me.
"Okay," he said. "I'll call you right back."
A few hours later, he was at my doorstep. And the first thing he asked for was "Can we have some coffee?"
Then he cooked up some kare-kare for dinner. It's Lent Friday, and we're supposed to fast from meat. But this dinner called for a dispensation from the Church because the little boy made it.
He even spun the cabbage to dry before adding it to the pot.
This little boy is my grand nephew Sheazie Bear. And I am so blessed to be adored by him!
DISCLAIMER: No real coffee was served to/ drunk by this little boy. Chocolate milk was our make-believe coffee this time. Other times, it's just plain old H2O.
.




Cute story and pics!
ReplyDelete