Dear Kuya,
We visited the famous Chocolate Hills of Bohol. If there could be a ninth wonder of the world, it would be these hills. Folks from all ends of the Philippines flock here to witness this wonder of nature.
I, myself, began to wonder as we looked over the land dotted with this perfect mounds, why this place looked so familiar. Then it hit me! I've seen this place before, in pictures at Auntie Netty's house! I realized, as our trip progressed, that very little in Bohol has changed.
Four days ago...
Fourteen years ago...
Aunties from far away places still tag along for the tour.
Four days ago... with Auntie Kat Fyn.
Fourteen years ago... with Auntie Netty and Tita Marilyn.
First class travel is still an option. You can't get any more first class than having the fresh, clean, sometimes-laced-with-burning-rice-grass Bohol air flowing through your hair!
Four days ago...
Fourteen years ago...
It was deja vu. 'Cept, fourteen years ago Uncle John was the baby...
And this time I was the baby...
Jaida Bug
.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.