This time, even as Mayet ran her hour-long errand, Shea was in heaven! If I were a betting kind, I'd wager that the thought of him being alone with me did not even enter his mind. He was just too busy to think about it!
Jaida Bug was also with me that first time Shea was left with me for a few minutes. She had no clue who I was, but unlike Shea, she was barely four months old, and didn't give care about who I was, so long as she was dry and full. I remember sweating bullets as I held Jaida in one arm, and held Shea's hand with the other to keep him from running out of the play area in search of his mommy. This time, the only sweat was Shea's, as he raced around the play area with his buddies.
Jaida refused to be held. She sidled along the play rocks and play fishes, squealing in delight at her new found freedom. She wasn't crying for milk every couple of hours either. Instead, she chewed on anything that she could get her plump little hands on.
My, how time flies when you're having fun! Pretty soon, it was time to go home. But on the way out, Shea spied a jazz trio from the elevator, and wanted to check them out.
How can one not want to dance to that soothing upbeat music? So he said to his mommy "Dance with me!"
It could be up for debate who had more fun.
Mayet?
Or Sheazie Bear?
There's no arguing though, what was going through Jaida's exploring mind right at that moment...
*I can't wait to be walking already!*
That, my friends, is just one of many play times the kids have with their mommy.
.












No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.