Sunday, July 15, 2012
Tita V
This was yours truly, thirty-eight years ago. I barely had any hair, and I was always eating. I'm always eating! And the lovely lady behind me is Tita V. She's feeding me. She's always feeding me! Always loving.
Fast forward thirty-eight years... That is yours truly. She just got done eating. In the background, with her head wrapped, Tita V, and her friend 'Nang F. We had all just gotten done eating. We're always eating!
Only this time, Tita V is the one with barely any hair. Thus, the head dress.
Now, granted she shows her love in ways that make me scratch my head sometimes, there is one thing she still is. LOVING. And on her heart, she wears the name of one she holds very dear.
This is Tita V. The stubborn, gutsy, fearless aunt, mother, grandmother, stepmother, friend, leader who has so much fight in her heart and spirit!
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.