Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dear John, Part 1



Palomino and Alfonsina are on a cruise in the Caribbean. Before they left Palomino left a detailed list of instructions for tasks and chores during their absence.






To make things more interesting, their bathroom is in the middle of being remodeled - yes, during their absence. Yikes!

"I want detailed accounts by email while we're gone," said Palomino.

So without further ado, here are the updates...



Dear John,

I hope you're having a wonderful time. Don't worry, I'm taking good care of Sasha...

Sasha? Where are you? Oh goodness, I think she got out of the house. I can't find her...

Oh, whewh, there she is!

Let's see, the instructions say spinach...




Hello Sasha! Here's breakfast.




Be a good girl now Sasha, and eat your spinach...




Come on Sasha, say aaaaaaaah!



(Hoh, she's going to eat it!...)




NOT!



So we'll see tomorrow if she eats her spinach.

It was such a beautiful day today. I got some more gravel for my driveway.



Of course that's not me. That's the poor 2x4 Ford Ranger trying to be a big truck.



This is me. Load 'em up baby, I got a dually under that bed!

And then I went to Home Depot Garden Center to buy plants.




Bet you didn't think a tough guy like me likes flowers...










And then I went home.



Traffic was atrocious for a Saturday afternoon! I guess word's out that spring is here.



Oh, speaking of home... Your home remodel is coming along just swell.



Plumbing has been roughed in.




The new vent fan is in.



The electrician was praising the quality of this state-of-the-art fan. "It's almost silent, AND it's powerful!"

(I don't care much for the power, but I am a bit daunted by the "silent" part... Ahem, excuse me...)




And there are the half walls to your new shower.


I'll have more news soon.



5-Star Scotty






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.