Monday, April 26, 2010

Dear John, Part 2


Dear John,

Today was a very productive day - that is, until the sky unleashed torrents of rain swept sideways by gale-force winds. What's new, huh?

So while it rained Netty made dinner. Cajun meatloaf. Oh, I could have fainted, it was so good.




The ingredients for Cajun meatloaf.





Oh yeah, it was horrible! HORRIBLE!

NOT!


While we're on the subject of food, the feeding frenzy continued at your house.





But first, I can feel your anxiety all the way across the Atlantic and over these great united states of America, so let me update you on the remodel. Gilberto was there all day.

Yes, that's all. Gilberto was there.

See?










Gilberto. Was. There. All. Day.



And now about the fish. What's his name? Her. Him. Whatever!




Is he lonely? But getting him a friend is futile, him being a fighting beta fish and all.

What do I look like to him? (He likes the light of the camera, by the way. He's attracted to it.)

Does it hurt his ears when I tap on his bowl? Does he have ears?

Does he watch his people milling around the house? Does he wish he could mill around a hug pond?

What is the beta fish's natural habitat?

Hmmm...




Here, fishy fishy fishy. Come n' get it!

What, another shy one?

Nope, this little bugger is not shy at all.








Alright, so I gave him 20 - more like 50, no make it 75 too many pellets. Sorry, I didn't read the instructions till just now. But so far so good... Does he look like he's gaining weight? Oop, I see jiggles. Yup, he's going to have to go on a 2-pellet diet starting tomorrow. And I'll make sure to walk him around the block a few times.

Ta ta for now.

5-Star Scotty




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.