Dear Alfonsina,
Gilberto was at your house again yesterday. He finished the shower 1/2 walls, and taped the seams all around. I think he'll be there today (April 28) to texture the walls.





(That's the new water supply for your new toilet.)



I wasn't there to make sure he cleaned up after himself, but he did a pretty good job of it on his own.
You'll have to have Maria clean extra hard though because all this contstruction work has been kicking up tons of dust!


Your lama misses you.

Eric Estrada misses you.

You're coming home tomorrow, and I bet you'll have lot's of pictures to prove what a great trip you had.
Please tell John that 5-Star Scotty has been following his instructions:

Walk around the proterty: CHECK.

CHECK.

check.

CHECK.

Look at the flowers: CHECK.

Smile... Well, 5-Star doesn't smile for the camera.
But I'll smile for you.

Fountains have water?

It has been raining a lot since you've been gone. The river is in flood stage 4.
CHECK.

CHECK.



CHECK.
It's going to be an especially busy day at your house today. The tile installer, the roofer, and Gilberto will be there.
Sleep well. Drink plenty of water. And slather on extra lotion for your sun drenched skin.
We'll see you tomorrow morning.
Love,






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.