But she wasn't kidding about watching it on Friday night, at the local Cinebarre. "It's an adults-only establishment so we won't get to see the screeching teenagers, but at least it won't be mayhem going into the theater."
WRONG!
The line to the box office stretched to the end of the building, and most of the folks in it had Fandango tickets. Sure enough, when it was our turn at the window we were turned away. The next three shows were sold out!
I was bummed. Seriously bummed. I came totally stoked for the movie. Even dressed appropriately for it.
Have I mentioned that I've read the whole Twilight Saga three times over? Oh, I just love Edward. O Edward, bite me. Please.
So, we joined the boys with Grown Ups instead.
We were actually pleasantly entertained. Although, when it came down to it, none of us rated it more than a 6 (Alfonsina gave the highest rating) in a range between 1-10, 1 being worse, 10 being best.O Edward, can you forgive me for not making it to see you. I'll come back, I promise. Next week, on $5.00 Tuesday.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.