It is customary to attend Mass on your birthday to give thanks for another year lived. So on this special day, we left the house early for the 6:30am service.



Yes, this is edible - although I prefer not to eat it myself.
I call this "sea grapes", and this is another seafood that I prefer not to eat. They taste too oceany to me.

And of course, the lechon. Which, don't be surprised, again I prefer not to indulge in, even though it is not of the sea.










Mama Tiny, the one whose passion of photography I've inherited.


Sweet, darling little Nika.

Dreaming of shellfish, seaweeds, and lechon...

Oh Mama, for me?

Yummmmmmm.
While Marley give manis and pedis...


A few of us head to Tubigon to pick up another aunt.



Tita Virgi!




Not only does Tita Virgi sleep with her glasses on, she wears her pants legs at different lengths.

Ah, is it time to call my darling Micchel yet?
Micchel, your relatives are crazy. And I think I like them.
(I hope he does.)




















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.