Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ube, Too Close to Pink


Princess Diva Alex loves pink and Princess Dora. She also loves animals, regardless of color or color pattern. While in Bohol, she met our "greeter" Dalmacio, and immediately fell in love with him.




Hello Dalmacio, my name is Princess Alex.




But you can call me Alex.




I love your spots.



Wouldn't it be prettier if your spots were...



[You guessed it!]



...PINK.




We could build sandcastles on the beach...




We could make footprints on the sand...




I could paint your toe nails pink...




Hnuh?!
That's it, I'm outta here.




You could borrow my pink tutu...




Yeah, sorry Princess, I don't do pink.




All right then, how about blue?

No?




Okay then, we can have strawberry icecream!




Chocolate?


Ube?

What, too close to pink?



1 comment:

  1. she loves the dogs!!! we went to our friend Olga's house but she was too afraid because he was too hyper.. but I still laugh at how she "smothered" attention all over Dalmacio.. she still talks about it.. ~ kayen

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.