Saturday, January 1, 2011

I Confess: Chocoholic

I have a confession to make: I am a chocoholic. 

*We love you Netty.*

The big blue bag that Abmel gave me is long empty, the box of assorted chocolates that Mateo's mom gave me is long empty as well, and I cannot find one morsel of chocolate in this house to save my life. Yes, I'm having withdrawal syndrome. My hands are shaking, I'm restless, and I lose my cool if Sonya so much as looks at me. In my desperation to stay calm I started cleaning. And look what I found on the floor, under the breakfast table...



My friend, The Author, gave me these to celebrate the turning of the year.







Looks innocent enough.







But it packs a punch. A 5% punch.







Innocent...








Punch...

And I ATE IT!

Hiccup.

Happy New Year!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.