Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Confess: My New Year's Resolution, Ain't So Sweet No More




I received this for Christmas.







The contents were-  ahem, keyword WERE-  cute and delicately carved with precision.



Such delicate precision.







There wasn't only one, but many, many flavors.








And it always starts out with one innocent bite. Just a taste, I tell myself.








Just one taste of EVERY flavor...








And the next thing you know, the entire box is almost gone even before the end of Christmas day.



I remember not so long ago, how candy, burgers, french fries, potato chips, and icecream were nonexistent in one month's diet. It seemed so long ago, especially when I can't button my pants anymore, and my shirts seem to have shrunk to a child's Size Small.

So I've made a New Year's resolution: no more candy for Yours Truly.

Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.