My cousin Kenneth went on a diet last month. The last comment about it that he posted on Facebook was that he was on Day 5 (or somewhere in that vicinity) of his diet, and that he'd had only a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and a banana for lunch. Since my New Year's resolution eliminated candy from my diet, I discovered an uncanny substitute.
Technically, it's chewing gum, and chewing gum is NOT candy.
Wrigley has invented a novel solution to diet-restricted cravings, and packed it all into one stick worth five calories. Imagine that, strawberry shortcake in five calories!
There are fifteen sticks of strawberry shortcake in a pack.
All of which I ate in less than one hour. Do the math on the calorie count. How ever many calories that was, it did not satisfy my craving!
So I broke open the box of cookies that Five-Star brought home that evening.
Pair it with milk... Oh, I've just died and gone to heaven!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.